Thursday, July 22, 2010

A New Room!

Ahmad, Saraya and I just recently moved back home. We have a new house and we were finally able to make a nursery for Saraya. I had been planning this for months and I am so excited to see that the final product is even better than I imagined. Ahmad, as always, did a great job painting and putting everything together. We painted her room yellow and painted one wall with stripes of blue, green, yellow, red and orange. The safari animals are stickers that come in retro patterns. The elephant, for example, is red paisley and the lion is a yellow plaid pattern. I LOVE them. Check out the room. There is even a peak at Saraya in one of the pictures. Tomorrow I promise more pics of Saraya!





Here are the strips in progress....Ahmad did an amazing job. It certainly wasn't easy!

1 comment:

Kasey said...

This looks amazing, I especially like the stripes! Nice job Ahmad!