Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Finding Friends on Facebook

As if we weren't busy enough already, in addition to starting a blog...we also started to spend more time on Facebook.


If you haven't joined yet (Kasey), you should. I was skeptical at first. But through Facebook, I have reconnected with lots of old friends from college and med school. I even reconnected with one friend from all the way back to Elementary School.


Shannan just joined and true to Facebook spirit, she's already posted several photos from our time living it up in Louisville. Here are a few I wanted to share:



I guess we had a wild night and somehow ended up in Krispy Kreme hats!




Shannan and I helped Laura (my sister) move to San Antonio one summer. Now if I only had video of Shan and I trying to two-step.




Here are Stephanie, myself and Shannan at a wine tasting.


And finally, my favorite two pictures courtesy of Stephanie. The first is at Kristina's wedding and the second is from our wedding rehearsal. You girls are beautiful!




More pictures to come later...including one of Ahmad with a white goatee!

No comments: